Here, we display our Amazon Alexa Echo Dot speaker picture gallery. We took these during our testing and reviews of this popular smart talking speaker.
Amazon Alexa Echo Dot Speaker Picture Gallery
Amazon Alexa Echo Dot Smart Speaker with Bluetooth Speakers
JBL Bluetooth Speakers
The Echo Dot talking speaker pairs to all the Bluetooth speakers shown in these pics.
The Dot speaker can pair with many popular Bluetooth speakers, including those from JBL.
Here, we show the Dot II Alexa Amazon speaker with the JBL Flip 4 Splash Proof Bluetooth speaker.
Next, we show the Alexa Dot 2 with the JBL Charge 3 Bluetooth speaker and power bank.
Google Home Speakers
Echo Dot Amazon Alexa Speaker Buttons and Connections
The light ring glows in a rotating aqua and blue pattern during booting, that becomes more aqua as the booting progresses.
Next, we have the Echo Dot Gen 2 speaker held in hand, after unboxing.
Echo Dot Amazon Alexa Smart Speaker Original Packing Pictures
Outer box open.
The original box lists the many Alexa Dot speaker features and capabilities on its back, as shown next.
How the speaker looks prior to unboxing.
Bottom, underside view of the Echo Dot Gen 2 smart speaker.
Next, we show the Dot Alexa speaker next to a ruler and a shot glass, jigger, to show its size relative to these well-known objects.
The Echo Dot Alexa speaker with its power cord and USB power adapter.
The Dot speaker displays a rotating orange pattern on its light ring when it is in Setup mode.
Note that the Gen 1 version of this Dot speaker only has two buttons on its top, as shown in the next picture. The Generation 2 version has four buttons. The volume ring on the Gen 1 was eliminated in the Gen 2 Dot speaker, and replaced by the Volume UP and DOWN buttons.
The light ring illuminates in blue and cyan / aqua patterns when the speaker is talking / answering a question.
The light ring turns red when the microphone is turned off (muted).
Echo Dot Alexa Amazon Smart Speaker as Seen from Other Devices and Apps
The Alexa Dot Echo Speaker as Seen from iOS Devices
An iOS iPad Air tablet, discovering an Echo Dot smart speaker, in Bluetooth discovery mode.
The Echo Dot Speaker, as Seen in the Alexa App on iOS
Mobile phone or tablet, connected directly to an Echo Dot speaker.
The Echo Dot speaker, connecting to a WiFi network.
- How to Factory Reset Amazon Echo Dot Speakers
- Pairing JBL Clip 3 with Amazon Echo Dot Speakers, How To
- How to Pair JBL Flip 4 with Amazon Echo Dot Speakers
- Connect Echo Dot to Bluetooth Speaker, How To
- How to Force a Firmware Update on the Amazon Echo Alexa Smart Speakers
- Alexa Features, Capabilities, Uses, Commands, Tips, and Tricks List for Echo, Tap, and Dot Smart Speakers
- How to Connect Alexa to WiFi Internet
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) – Smart Speaker with Alexa – Black, on Amazon.com
- Other Pictures of the Amazon Echo Alexa Dot Speaker, on Google.com
- 2019-03-26: Added tags and key phrase targeting.
- 2018-06-28: First published.