The AC adapter shipped with the Google Home Mini smart speaker is a typical medium-current USB supply. So we cover the Google Home Mini power adapter specs and details for this wall supply. But if you’re not able to find an original replacement adapter, any high power USB supply with a micro USB jack works too.
However, the five foot long white cable is permanently attached to the wall plug end. Thus, you cannot replace the cable if you damage it. A very little problem though, since inexpensive USB adapters and cables are readily available, should you need a new one.
Google Home Mini Power Adapter Specs
The US version of this adapter is circular in shape. It’s roughly one and three quarters of an inch in diameter. Then, not counting the AC prongs, is seven eighths of an inch thick. Then of course, this adapter sports a standard 120v two prong, non polarized plug, with non retractable prongs, as shown next.
This lightweight and small wall cord accepts 50-60 Hz. 100-240 volts, 0.4 amps, 11 watt-hours Max. input, and a standby power draw (en modo de espera) of 0.01 watt-hours. It outputs 5 volts DC at 1.8 amps Max. to the micro USB male connector at the other end of the permanently affixed cable.
Furthermore, the white attached cable matches the color of the snow white exterior of this supply.
Also, the Google Home Mini power adapter has no pilot lamp to show that it’s operating.
Finally, as noted above, you may replace this with any USB supply and cable. That replacement should provide at least ten watts (5 volts at 2 amps) of USB power. Indeed, it’s cheaper to do that, should you lose it or it stops working, than to buy an exact replacement.
Other Posts About the Google Home Mini Speaker Assistant
- Link Spotify to Google Home Mini Instructions
- Google Home Mini Pictures Gallery
- Setting Up Google Home Mini Instructions
- How to Adjust Bass and Treble on Google Home Mini
- Unlink Spotify from Google Home Mini, How To
References Google Home Mini Power Adapter Specs
- 2020-05-10: Replaced Related Posts and Suggested Reading sections with the Other Posts About… section.
- 2019-04-03: Added tags.
- 2019-06-02: Tuned the targeting for ‘Google Home Mini Power Adapter Specs’ and added more links and tags.
- 2019-02-18: Shortened some sentences.
- 2018-04-19: Revised content for better keyword targeting.
- 2017-11-09: Originally published.