The US version of the power adapter for the Harman / Kardon Microsoft Invoke smart speaker discussed here, features retracting AC prongs, a four-foot long cord, and is pretty light weight for its larger size. It’s very long, yet its modest width allows easy fitting into a standard power strip outlet without blocking adjacent receptacles.
Nonetheless, it silently delivers approximately 40 watts of energy to the speaker, and offers good regulation, allowing the speaker to deliver deep, driving bass and impressive audio dynamic range. This is not a cheapo power adapter. It appears well constructed, operates with very little heating even at higher output volume levels, and emits little if any detectable RFI and EMI interference.
Power adapter specifications follow.
Model: F19V-2C-DC. Input: 110-240 volts, 50-60 Hz., 1.5 Amps Max. Output: 19 volts at 2 Amps. Made in China. Energy performance verified. Conforms to UL STD.60065. Certified to CSA STD.C 22.2. No. 60065. Intertek EP 4007837. Intertek 4007852. For indoor use. Polarity: Positive center on the DC output “barrel” connector.
The DC output connector, the metal barrel part, is approximately 10 mm long, with an outer diameter of approximately 5 mm.
The diameter of the positive lead hole at the top of the barrel connector is roughly 4 mm.
- Demo of Unboxing the Microsoft Invoke Cortana Smart Speaker
- How to Adjust Volume on Microsoft Invoke Voice Activated Speaker
- How to Pair Harman Kardon Microsoft Invoke Cortana Speaker as a Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Reboot the Microsoft Invoke Smart Speaker
- Where is Reset Button on Harman Kardon Microsoft Invoke Smart Speaker
- 2017-12-04: Originally published.