Harman Kardon really packed their Invoke voice activated speaker quite well in the original carton. So in this demo, we show how safely unboxing Microsoft Invoke speaker is done. We also cover how to get at the user docs and AC adapter. See the next picture showing the speaker, still in the sealed box, just as it arrived. It comes in a plastic bag.
Unboxing the Microsoft Invoke Cortana Smart Speaker
1. Remove the Outer Plastic Bag
Firstly, the the plastic bag was taped in our case. So we just pulled apart the ends slowly. Indeed with a bit of patience, you can open the bag without ripping it.
2. Find the Seal Tape
Find it near the bottom of the box, as shown next.
3. Take Off the Round Piece of Sealing Tape to Continue Unboxing the Microsoft Invoke Speaker
Thirdly, pick at it until you get a nail under it. Then, peal it from the box. Note that we were able to pick at it to loosen an edge enough to grasp and pull it off. But tug it gently though, to avoid tearing off the box artwork.
4. Next, Lift Off the Top Part of the Box
This shows the Invoke speaker, sitting in the packing holder, as shown next.
5. Next, Lift the Invoke Out of the Holder
6. Look Over the Speaker for Damage to Continue with Unboxing Microsoft Invoke Smart Speaker
Check all around its metal grill for any dents and dings. Also, turn it upside down and check out its plastic base for any cracks, broken ports, Etc.
7. Then, Go Back to the Speaker Holder
Why? Because this inner box still has the power adapter and guide pamphlets, as shown next.
8. Pull Out the Foam Padded Tray from the Holder
Furthermore, under this piece, find the inner pamphlet box.
9. Pull Out the Inner Box from the Outer Box Bottom to Continue with Unboxing Microsoft Invoke Cortana Speaker
10. Open One End of the Inner Box
11. Pull Out the Contents of the Inner Box
Shown next. Find the AC supply and some cards and pamphlets.
12. Check for All Parts for Breakage to Continue with Unboxing Microsoft Invoke Speaker
You should have found the following inside.
- The Invoke speaker.
- A Meet Cortana pamphlet.
- A black warranty pamphlet from Harman Industries,
- The power adapter.
- A Product Tour and Specifications guide.
- A black Important Safety Instructions pamphlet.
All of this is shown next.
13. Done with Unboxing Microsoft Invoke Smart Speaker !
Finally, you’re done! So now, you can set up your Invoke. We will show how to do that in an upcoming post. Stay tuned.
See the Invoke speaker web site for other info about this speaker.
Related Posts to Unboxing Microsoft Invoke Speaker
- Unboxing and Connecting The Amazon Echo Generation 2 Speaker
- How to Pair Microsoft Invoke as a Bluetooth Speaker
- Unboxing a Brand New Google Home Mini Smart Speaker
- How to Reboot the Microsoft Invoke Smart Speaker
- Unboxing the Samsung Galazy J7 Sky Pro Tracfone Smart Phone
References for Unboxing Microsoft Invoke Speaker
- 2019-05-09: Added key phrase targeting for ‘Unboxing Microsoft Invoke’.
- 2017-11-21: Originally published.