The AC power supply shipped with the Google Home Mini assistant speaker resembles a common medium-current USB adapter. So we cover the Google Home Mini power supply specs and details for this wall supply. But if you’re not able to find an original replacement cord, any high power USB power source with a micro USB jack works as well.
But the five foot long white cable is permanently attached to the converter end. Thus, you cannot replace the cord if you damage it. A very small problem though, since inexpensive USB power supplies and cables are readily available, should you need a new one.
Google Home Mini Power Supply Specs
The US version of this power cord is circular in shape. It’s about one and three quarters of an inch a round. Then, not counting the AC prongs, is seven eighths of an inch thick. Then of course, this supply sports a standard 120v two prong, non polarized plug, with non foldable prongs, as shown next.
This lightweight and small wall cord accepts 50-60 Hz. 100-240 volts, 0.4 amps, 11 watt-hours Max. input, and a standby power draw (en modo de espera) of 0.01 watt-hours. It outputs 5 volts DC at 1.8 amps Max. to the micro USB male connector at the other end of the permanently affixed cable.
Moreover, the white attached cable matches the color of the snow white exterior of this supply.
Also, the Google Home Mini power supply adapter has no light to show that it’s operating.
Finally, as noted earlier, you may replace this with any USB supply and cable. That replacement should provide at least ten watts (5 volts at 2 amps) of USB power. Indeed, it’s cheaper to do that, should you lose it or it stops working, than to buy an exact replacement.
Other Posts About the Google Home Mini Speaker
- Link Spotify to Google Home Mini Instructions
- Google Home Mini Pictures Gallery
- Setting Up Google Home Mini Instructions
- How to Adjust Bass and Treble on Google Home Mini
- Unlink Spotify from Google Home Mini, How To
Related Posts to Google Home Mini Power Supply Specs
- Google Home Power Supply Specs
- Chromecast Audio Power Supply Specs
- Amazon Echo Spot Power Supply Specs
- How to Turn On ATX Power Supply
- 12 Volt Power Supply Adapter Failure
References Google Home Mini Power Adapter Specs
- How to Restart Alexa Speaker
- Bose QuietComfort 25 QC25 Headphones Review
- How to Turn On JBL Charge 5 Bluetooth Speaker
- JBL Xtreme 2 Buttons, Codes Combinations Meanings
- How to Change WiFi Network on Google Home Max
- 2021-09-14: Originally published.