Here, we include the Honeywell dial thermostat pictures we took that detail our experiences with installing, testing, and reviewing them.
Honeywell T87N1026 Large Dial Thermostat Pictures
Though it looks like an old fashioned dial thermostat, the T87N1026 is all electronic inside. No sensor springs or mercury switches. Yet another change from the past is that this model is quite a bit larger than the classic dial t-stats of the 1960s and 1970s. Plus, the large, notched dial is easier to grab and rotate.
Next, we have the back of the t-stat unit, removed from its wall holder. The main t-stat unit locks into the wall plate once you mount the plate and attach the wires. Note the gold pins that mate with the wall plate. These supply power and HVAC switching lines to this t-stat.
Then, there’s the front of the wall holder, showing the wires. Don’t let the few wires fool you. It’s important to wire this unit the right way. This not only ensures correct function, but avoids damage to the t-stat or your HVAC system. Please note that the wire colors and lugs used many not be the same on your system. If you’re not sure how to wire a dial t-stat, please consult a home HVAC tech.
Related Posts to Honeywell Dial Thermostat Pictures
- Honeywell T87N1026 Large Dial Thermostat Review
- Outdoor Christmas Light Decorating Ideas Pictures
- JBL Clip 3 Picture Gallery for this Bluetooth Speaker
- Victor Reader Trek Pictures
- Google Home Mini Pictures
- How to Reconnect Honeywell Thermostat to WiFi
- Honeywell Touchscreen Thermostat RTH7600D Review
- Electric Heat Pros and Cons, Advantages, Disadvantages
- How to Clear Schedule on Honeywell Thermostat
- Honeywell Thermostat Wiring Color Code
References for Honeywell Dial Thermostat Pictures
- Classic Round Non Programmable Thermostat, on Honeywell.com
- Shop for Honeywell Dial Thermostat on Google
- Honeywell CT87N1001/E1 CT87N1001 The Round Heat/Cool Manual Thermostat, White, Large, on Amazon.com
- 2019-05-25: Added targeting for ‘Honeywell Dial Thermostat Pictures’, removed ad scripts, and added tags and links.
- 2017-03-05: Originally published.