Here we list details about the battery inside the JBL Flip 2 portable Bluetooth speaker, including capacity, dimensions, mAh value and play time.
Furthermore, the mAh or milliamp-hour value tells us how long the battery will supply sufficient power based on amount of current drawn from it. Explicitly, the mAh figure indicates how many amps the battery will provide for one hour.
Plus, using some math (ratios), you can also gather from this number how long the battery will last for any amount of current drawn from it. E.g. If you double the amount of current, you halve the play time. So If you draw two (2) amps, a one amp-hour battery will last for thirty (30) minutes or 1/2 hour. Thus, this is why playing the speaker very loud lessens the Flip 2 play time per charge. Also, if you cut the current by half, then you double the play time per charge. E.g. If you draw just half (1/2) an amp, our hypothetical one amp-hour battery will last for double the time, or two (2) hours. Finally, this is why playing the speaker softly lengthens the time it can run per recharge.
JBL Flip 2 Battery Capacity mAh and Other Details
- Battery Size in milliamp-hours (mAh): 2,000.
- Size in amp-hours: 2.0.
- Battery Voltage: 3.7 volts.
- Battery Capacity in watt-hours (WH): 7.4.
- Battery Dimensions: 1.33 x 0.39 x 2.27 inches or 33.78 x 9.91 x 57.66 mm.
- Battery Weight: 2.12 Oz. or 60.1 grams.
- Estimated Battery Play Time Per Charge: Up to 5 hours.
- Battery recharge time: 4 hours.
- Expected number of discharge-charge cycles: 500 to 1000.
- Battery Price: ~$16 to $25 US.
Other Posts About the JBL Flip 2 Speaker
Related Posts to JBL Flip 2 mAh Battery Capacity
- 2023-02-01: First published.