The JBL Boombox charger comes with that speaker, and that power adapter is what we describe here. Furthermore, this power supply fully recharges the speaker’s built in power bank in roughly six and a half (6.5) hours. Then, the speaker plays for up to twenty-four hours at average volume levels before needing another recharge.
Firstly, the charger is black in color, as we see next. Plus, it has a barrel type DC power output plug. Finally, a detachable AC power cable connects the converter box to a standard wall outlet.
JBL Boombox Charger Specs
- Model Number: ADS-90PLA-19-2 20080E
- Input: 100-240 volts, 50-60 Hertz, 1.5 Amps Max.
- Further, the output is 20 volts DC, 4.0 amps Max., 80 watts.
- Positive center on the DC output plug.
- Efficiency level: VI.
- Made in China.
- I.T.E Power Supply. Shenzhen Honor Electronic Company Ltd. 4120
- Caution: Indoor use only. Dangerous voltage inside, do not open.
- This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: 1) This device may not cause harmful interference. 2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
About the Attached Cables
This power supply comes in two pieces. First, we have the DC cable that’s permanently affixed to the charger box. Then there is the AC “cheater” style cable that plugs into the this box.
The AC Cord Part of the JBL Boombox Charger
Next, we show the AC input plug on that box. This is a pretty standard, non polarized AC cord. So that means that you can insert the cord here either way. Furthermore, the standard 110 volt AC plug on the other end of the cable is non polarized.
Additionally, the end of the AC cord that plugs into the power supply is about five eights of an inch long and a quarter inch wide, as shown next.
Also, the standard 110 volt AC plug on the other end of the cord is non polarized.
Next, we move on to the other connector in this power adapter.
The DC Output Part of the JBL Boombox Charger
Additionally, the part of the DC output jack the goes inside the speaker measures around seven eighths (7/16) of an inch or 11.112 mm long, as we see next.
Moreover, this plug is about seven thirty-seconds (7/32) of an inch wide, or roughly 5.56 mm in diameter.
Other Posts About the JBL Boombox Speaker
Related Posts to JBL Boombox Charger
- 2022-09-10: First published.