Here we list details about the battery inside the JBL Charge 1 power bank Bluetooth speaker, including capacity, dimensions, mAh value and play time.
Furthermore, the mAh or milliamp-hour value tells us how long the battery will supply sufficient power based on amount of current drawn from it. Explicitly, the mAh figure tells us how many amps the battery will deliver for an hour.
Plus, using a bit of math you can also gather from this number how long the battery will last for any amount of current drawn from it. The calculations go as follows. If you double the amount of current, you halve the play time. E.g. If you draw two (2) amps, a one amp-hour battery will last for thirty (30) minutes or 1/2 hour. Thus, this is why playing the speaker very loud lessens the Charge 1 play time per charge. Also, if you cut the current by half, then you double the play time per charge. E.g. If you draw just half (1/2) an amp, our hypothetical one amp-hour battery will last for double the time, or two (2) yours. Finally, this is why playing the speaker softly lengthens the time it can run per recharge.
JBL Charge 1 Battery Capacity mAh and Other Details
- Battery Size in mAh: 6,000.
- Size in amp-hours: 6.0.
- Battery Voltage: 3.7 volts.
- Battery Capacity in watt-hours (WH): 22.2.
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium ion.
- Battery Dimensions: 3.78 x 1.15 x 0.77 inches, or 96.00 x 29.30 x 19.46 mm.
- Battery Weight: ~2.82 Oz. or 80 grams.
- Estimated Battery Life Per Charge: 12 hours.
- Recharge Time: 4.0 hours.
- Expected number of discharge-charge cycles: 500 to 1000.
- At last, the Battery Price: ~$11 to $31 US.
Related Posts to JBL Charge 1 Battery Capacity
Other Posts About the JBL Charge 1 Speaker
- 2023-02-01: First published.