Here, we show the JBL Flip 2 reset button location and give a brief tutorial on how to use it. Press a button duo to reset the Flip 2 back to default factory settings. But unlike some other common BT speakers, we find no single button on the Flip Two named Reset. So it turns out that to reset this speaker, you use a button combination, found on the speaker’s control panel. For the lowdown on how this button chord press works, see our JBL Flip 2 Reset Instructions article. See below for how to find the buttons that make up the reset button chord.
JBL Flip 2 Reset Button Location, Where to Find It
To hard reset, find the Phone and Volume UP buttons. The Phone button is circled in the next picture, and is on the buttons panel side of the speaker, at twelve o’clock. The Volume UP button is to its right and below it, at three o’clock, as also circled in that photo.
With the speaker running, press both of these buttons together, and hold them until the reset operation begins.
After Pressing this Reset Button Chord
The JBL Flip 2 reset wraps up quickly after depressing the Phone-Plus button combination. The Flip 2 shuts down once it erases any Bluetooth connections in its memory. Reset the speaker when gifting or selling it. Or after a factory reset, pair it again with your favorite Bluetooth source devices. The two-button chord makes it a bit complicated to accidentally reset the speaker, although for some, resetting in this way can exasperate.
- JBL Flip 2 Reset Instructions, How to Factory Hard Reset JBL Flip 2 Bluetooth Speaker
- Reset Button On Instant Pot Smart WiFi Cooker, Where It’s Located
- How to Tell if JBL Flip 2 is Charging
- Clip 2 JBL Speaker Reset Button Location
- JBL Flip 2 Buttons Guide for JBL Flip 2 Bluetooth Speaker, Each Control Explored
- Echo Dot Reset Button Location on Gen 1, 2, and 3 Dots
- JBL Flip 2 Charging Instructions, How To Recharge
- Where is the JBL Flip 3 Reset Button Located
- JBL Flip 2 Review, Portable Bluetooth Speaker, Specs, Features
- 2019-02-14: First released.