This post gives Logitech Wonderboom Bluetooth pairing instructions for common Bluetooth devices. Start with this Logitech speaker shut OFF (all dark LEDs). Then, follow along to pair it with most any Bluetooth source device. In this demo, we show how pairing works on our iPad Air mobile computer. But like procedures work for iPhones, iPods, and Android phones and tablets as well.
Logitech Wonderboom Bluetooth Pairing, Step by Step
1. Visit the Home Screen on your Source Bluetooth Device
Press the Home button to get to the Home page. See our Home screen as shown next.
2. Find the Settings App
Practically all mobile devices have a Settings app.
We found ours on the second page of the Home screen on our tablet.
3. Bring up the Settings App
Tap the Settings app icon.
For this demo, the iPad Air then displays the first page of its Settings screen, as shown in the next screenshot
4. Go to the Bluetooth Settings Page to Continue with Logitech Wonderboom Bluetooth Pairing
Tap the Bluetooth item, as pointed at by the dark green arrow in the last screenshot above.
Our Bluetooth Settings screen then appears as follows. Note that our Bluetooth is switched ON here. But since the Wonderboom Logitech speaker is currently OFF, it does not show in either the My Devices or Other Devices lists on the tablet yet, Why? Because we’ve not yet paired it with this iPad before. Plus, the speaker is not yet transmitting its BT connection info. See this scenario, that appears as shown next.
Note in this picture that there’s no UE speaker listed yet.
5. Turn On your Logitech Wonderboom
Turn on the speaker by quickly pressing its Power button. See this button, circled in green, in the next picture.
The speaker then comes on.
6. Put your Logitech Wonderboom into Bluetooth Pairing Mode
Now, to see your speaker on your mobile device, place it into BT pairing mode. For that, press and release the Bluetooth button, as we see in the next picture. You may have to hold it in for a few seconds until pairing mode starts running.
When the speaker enters pairing mode, it makes a distinctive sound several times. Plus, a lamp in this button starts rapidly flashing white. See this in the last picture above.
7. Then, Find your Speaker on your Mobile Device to Continue with Logitech Wonderboom Bluetooth Pairing
See the picture next. We found ours, as circled in green.
8. Pair with your Speaker
Tap the listed speaker in the Other Devices section of the Bluetooth Devices list, shown above.
Your iPad Air then pairs with the Logitech Wonderboom speaker (it appears as “WONDERBOOM” in this demo).
The Bluetooth Settings screen then changes to display something like the following.
Note that this Logitech speaker now appears as connected, as circled inside the green oval in the last picture.
9. Done with Logitech Wonderboom Bluetooth Pairing !
We have now successfully paired this Bluetooth speaker with a typical mobile device. Now, audio output from that source device plays on this speaker, which is what you want. The same happens with most other Bluetooth devices.
Other Posts About the Logitech Wonderboom BT Speaker
- Logitech Wonderboom Replacement Charger Type
- How to Turn Off Logitech Wonderboom BT Speaker
- Pairing Logitech Wonderboom with Google Home Smart Speakers
- How to Turn On Logitech Wonderboom Speaker
- Logitech Wonderboom Charging Tips
Related Posts to Logitech Wonderboom Bluetooth Pairing
- JBL Pulse 3 Bluetooth Pairing Instructions
- Sony SRS XB43 Bluetooth Pairing Tips
- Sony SRS XB41 Bluetooth Pairing Directions
- JBL Xtreme 3 Bluetooth Pairing Instructions
- Boombox 2 JBL Bluetooth Pairing Guide
References for Logitech Wonderboom Bluetooth Pairing
- 2022-08-11: First posted.