Here, we list Sony SRS XE300 X Series Bluetooth speaker specs. Firstly, these specifications cover the unit’s length, width, weight, battery recharge time, output power, and music play time per charge. We also include the frequency response, driver size, Bluetooth support details et al.
Secondly, it’s clear from the published specs, that the Sony SRS XE300 sounds great for its size. E.g. It plays loud enough for small parties on patios, swimming pools, dances, et al, with its approximately eight (8) watts RMS of total audio power per channel, 16 watts total.
Plus, even at loudest volume, the lithium ion battery can last from five (5) to twenty-four (24) hours per recharge depending on surrounding temperature, and program content. Indeed, the specs certainly do not mislead as to the great features Sony put into this IPX7 water resistant Bluetooth speaker.
Sony SRS XE300 Specs
- Firstly, the speaker height: 238 mm or 9.37 inches.
- Width: 105 mm or 4.13 inches.
- Depth: 119 mm or 4.69 inches.
- Weight: 1,300 grams, or 45.86 ounces.
- Water Resistance Specification: IPX7.
- Wireless Communication Methods: Bluetooth.
- Additionally, the Bluetooth Transmitter Frequency Range: 2.4 to 2.4835 Ghz.
- Max Communications Range: 30 M. or 98 Ft.
- The Bluetooth version: 5.2.
- Moreover, the supported codecs are: SBC, AAC, and LDAC.
- Corresponding Content Protection: SCMS-T.
- Audio Frequency Transmission Range: 20 – 20,000 Hz.
- Sampling Frequency: 44,100 Hz.
- Microphone Frequency Response: 100 – 8,000 Hz.
- Profiles supported: A2DP / AVRCP / HFP / HSP.
- Music playing time: Up to 24 hours (varies by volume setting, temperature, and program content).
- Transducers: 49 mm X 71 mm (1.93 inches X 2.8 inches) X 2.
- Passive radiator design.
- Audio Output Power (RMS): 8 watts per channel, 16 watts total RMS. *
- The battery charge time: 5.0 hours.
- Lastly, the AC Adapter (suggested specs): USB 5 volts, 1.5 amps, 7.5 watts, USB-C.
Sony SRS XE300 Features
- Next, the speaker type is: Full Range, Stereo.
- Works with the Sony Music Center app, which allows you to control the speaker from a paired smart device like a phone or tablet.
- Plus, the unit has a high quality MEMS (Micro Electronics Mechanical System) microphone for speakerphone use.
- This speaker is water and dust resistant.
- Moreover, this unit has a long lasting cloth grill.
- Charging is done via the included USB-C cable and commercially provided AC adapter.
- Standby function.
- Auto power OFF.
- This speaker also has a stereo pairing function to set up two of these in a stereo pair.
- Furthermore, there’s the Party Connect function.
- User updatable firmware.
- Low battery warning.
Sony SRS XE300 Release Date
This Bluetooth speaker was released in July of 2022.
Additionally, this particular Sony speaker you can get in 3 different standard colors that we know of. It comes in
- Light Gray.
Sony SRS XE300 Price
Finally, as of this writing, you can find the XE300 for between $90 and $149. The average price appears to be around $120.00 US.
Related Posts to Sony SRS XE300 Specs
Other Posts About the Sony SRS XE300 Column Speaker
- 2023-01-20: First released.