We describe here the USB wall charger that ships with the Victor Reader Trek model 513 VRC. This charger is a common five volt switching power supply. Externally, it features a female USB A type power connector that supports a detachable USB cable. Plus, the US version of the Victor Reader Trek charger adapter sports a standard 120v AC two prong, non polarized plug. The plug has non retractable prongs, as shown next.
Victor Reader Trek USB Wall Charger Physical Description
Also, this lightweight AC adapter had no pilot lamp. So you can’t tell at a glance if it’s running or not. Yes, it may whistle and chatter a little while charging. But these sounds are very quiet, though you can hear them in quiet settings. No big deal though. Why? because when connected to the Trek, and with the Trek powered down, its green lamp blinks to show charging is in progress.
Victor Reader Trek Charger Electrical Characteristics
Internally, this Shenzhen Simsukian Electronics brand USB wall charger, model SK21G-0500200U, accepts 100-240 volts, 50/60 Hertz, at 0.4 amps Max. Then, the charger outputs 5.0 volts DC at 2 amps max, 10 watts, to the USB female DC power port, pictured above. Further, additional information on the label (shown next) follows: AC/DC adapter. UL approved. Do not dispose in the regular trash. Made in China.
Victor Reader Trek Charger Input Port Description
Furthermore, the 513 VRC Trek sports a micro USB power input port, where you connect the long USB cable, on its bottom end, as shown next.
Accordingly, the detachable USB cable matches the black exterior of this USB wall adapter. As expected, the cord features a micro USB male connector that plugs into the female power jack on the Trek.
- JBL Flip 4 Charger Replacement Suggestions
- Echo Dot 3rd Generation Charger Specs & Details
- JBL Charge 3 Charger Adapter Specs
- Anker USB Charger, Dual Port Wall Adapter Review
- JBL Flip 2 Charger Replacement Adapter Suggestions
- Google Mini Charger Specs for Mini Google Speaker
- JBL Clip 2 Charger, Which USB Charger Replacement
- CE Tech USB Charger 166878 PC01 Review, 4 Port, Wall
- JBL Xtreme Charger Cord Specs
- iClever IC TC02 Dual USB Wall Charger Review
- JBL Flip 5 Charger Type, Replacement
- Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Charger, Which to Buy
- GE Jasco USB Charger Review, Y14 Dual Port 2.1 Amp
- Xtreme Phone Charger Review, LFS0502100D-A8S
- CE Tech Dual USB Charger Review, Model 0000-160-806
- iXCC iPhone Charger Station 30w Review
- Google Home Mini Charger Specs for Google Mini Speaker
- RavPower 24w Wall Charger Review, USB, Dual Port
- iWorld Car Charger Review, for iPhone, iPod, and iPad
- Wonderboom Speaker Charger, Which One to Use
- JBL Charge 4 Charger Adapter Specs
- iWorld iPhone iPod Wall Charger Review
Other Posts About the Victor Reader Trek eBook Player with GPS
- How to Change Wi-Fi Network on Victor Reader Trek GPS Navigator and eBook Player
- How to Pair Victor Reader Trek Player with a Bluetooth Speaker
- HumanWare Victor Reader Trek GPS Navigator and DAISY Book Player Picture Gallery
References for Victor Reader Trek Charger
- 2019-04-17: Updated the targeting. Removed ad code.
- 2018-03-02: Then, revised title, tags list, and content.
- 2018-02-07: Originally published.