This post shows how to connect a UE Wonderboom 2 BT speaker to an iPhone and other iOS devices such as an iPod Touch and iPad. Start with your speaker shut OFF (all dark LEDs). Then, follow along to connect it with iPhone. In this demo, we show how this connect works on an iPad Air mobile computer. But like procedures work for iPhones, and iPod Touch players as well.
How to Connect a UE Wonderboom 2 Speaker to an iPhone
1. Visit the Home Screen on your iPhone
Press the Home button to get to the Home iPad page. See our Home screen as shown next.
2. Find the Settings App
We found ours on the second page of the Home screen.
3. Bring up the Settings App
Tap the Settings app icon.
The iPhone then displays the first page of its Settings screen, as shown in the next screenshot
4. Go to the Bluetooth Settings Page to Continue with How to Connect a Wonderboom 2 UE Speaker to an iPhone
Tap the Bluetooth item, as pointed at by the dark green arrow in the last screenshot above.
Our Bluetooth Settings screen then appears as follows. Note that our Bluetooth is switched ON here. But since the speaker is currently OFF, it does not show in either the My Devices or Other Devices lists on the tablet yet, Why? Because we have yet to connect it with this device for the first time. Plus, the speaker is not yet transmitting its Bluetooth connection info. See this scenario, that appears as shown next.
Note in this picture that no UE speaker appears yet.
5. Power On your UE Wonderboom 2 Speaker
Turn on the unit by quickly pressing its Power button. See this button, circled in green, in the next picture.
The speaker then comes on.
6. Put your UE Wonderboom 2 into Pairing Mode
Now, to see your UE speaker on your iPhone, place it into BT pairing mode. For that, press and release the Bluetooth button, as circled in the next picture.
When you press this Pairing button, the speaker makes a distinctive noise several times. Plus, a lamp in this button starts quickly flashing white. See this in the last picture above.
7. Find your Wonderboom 2 UE Speaker on your iPhone
See the picture next. We found ours, as pointed out in green.
8. Connect with your Speaker
Tap the listed speaker in the Other Devices section of the Bluetooth Devices list, shown above.
Your iPhone then connects with the speaker (appears as “WONDERBOOM 2” in this demo).
The Bluetooth Settings screen then changes to display something like the following.
Note that the speaker now appears as connected, as pointed out in the last picture.
9. Done with How to Connect a UE Wonderboom 2 Speaker to an iPhone !
Lastly, we have now successfully connected this Bluetooth speaker with our iPhone like iPadOS tablet. Audio output from that source device now plays on this wireless speaker.
Other Posts About the UE Wonderboom 2 Speaker
Related Posts to How to Connect a Wonderboom 2 UE Speaker to an iPhone
- How to Connect UE Wonderboom with iPhone
- Connecting Logitech Wonderboom with iPhone
- How to Connect JBL Flip 2 to iPhone
- How to Connect iPhone to JBL Bluetooth Speaker
- Connecting iPhone to JBL Flip 4
References for How to Connect a UE Wonderboom to an iPhone
- UE Wonderboom 2 Speaker Product Page, Official, at UltimateEars.com
- Apple iPhone Official Product Page at apple.com
- 2021-08-01: First posted.