In this piece, we demonstrate how to turn off TracFone J7 Samsung Sky Pro Galaxy mobile smart phone. No toggle power switch on the J7. So powering it down is a little more involved than simply throwing a switch, but not much harder. It’s simple.
How to Turn Off TracFone J7 Samsung Sky Pro Galaxy Mobile Phone
1. Find the J7’s Power Button
Locate the power button on the J7, as highlighted by the green arrow in the next picture. It’s on the top right edge.
2. Press and Hold Power Button Until Screen Changes
Next, press and hold the Power button until the Power Off / Restart / Emergency Mode choices screen appears.
This screen is as shown next.
3. Touch the Power Off Button
Next, tap the red Power Off button, shown in the last picture.
Then, the Power Off confirmation screen comes up, as shown next.
4. Again, Tap the Power Off Button
Finally, tap the large, red Power Off button, as pointed at by the green arrow in the last picture.
The phone then powers down, as shown next.
After several seconds, the phone completely shuts down. It’s screen then goes totally dark, as shown next.
If your J7 phone’s screen went totally dark and blank, as ours did in the last picture, then you’ve successfully shut down your Samsung Galaxy J7 Sky Pro TracFone.
- Power Off Computer Pros and Cons
- TracFone Samsung Galaxy J7 Sky Pro Picture Gallery
- How to Install SD Card in Samsung Galaxy J7 TracFone Sky Pro Smart Phone
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy J7 Sky Pro TracFone Smart Phone
- Samsung 27 Inch Curved Monitor Review
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Sky Pro Mobile Phone on TracFone.com
- Galaxy J7 TracFone Sky Pro Phone Official Product Page on Samsung.com
- 2018-05-31: First published.