Here, we list the complete JBL Xtreme speaker specs. First, these cover its physical size, weight, waterproof level certification, battery charge time, and play time. They also give its frequency response, power output and power bank capabilities. Indeed it’s obvious from reading through these specs that the JBL Xtreme sounds terrific.
Secondly, it plays plenty loud, with its forty watts of total output power. Plus, that hefty driving audio offers more bass than similar sized models.
Furthermore, even when playing at top volume, the lithium ion battery can last up to fifteen hours per charge.
But perhaps the most interesting feature, is that this speaker works as a power bank as well. E.g. You can charge your cell phone, tablet, or other mobile device right from this speaker’s 10 amp hour battery. Thus, the specs by no means belie the quality JBL put into this upper crust portable Bluetooth speaker.
JBL Xtreme Speaker Specs
Other Posts About the JBL Xtreme Speaker
- How to Pair JBL Xtreme with Amazon Alexa Echo Speakers
- Pair JBL Xtreme with Google Home, How To
- JBL Xtreme Buttons Meanings, Button Combinations
- How to Charge JBL Xtreme Bluetooth Speaker
- Updating Firmware on JBL Xtreme Speaker, How To
- JBL Flip 2 Portable Speaker Review, Specs, Features
- Google Home Mini Power Adapter Specs
- JBL Clip 3 Speaker Review, Specs, Features
- Charge 3 JBL Power Bank Bluetooth Speaker Review, Features, Specs
- How to Switch ON Low Frequency Mode on JBL Xtreme Speaker
References for JBL Xtreme Speaker Specs
- 2020-04-07: Added tags and pictures.
- 2019-03-04: Originally released.