Shows how to connect Google Chromecast Audio receiver to its power supply, and an audio amplifier, loudspeaker, or headphones, as well as how to turn it on.
Connect Google Chromecast Audio Receiver Instructions
1. Find the USB Power Port on the Chromecast Audio
First of all, find the micro USB port on this Chromecast Audio device, as shown in the next picture.
2. Connect Power Cord to the Cast Audio Receiver
Then, plug the micro USB end of the power cable into the USB port. Find this port on the side of the Cast Audio disc.
3. Plug in the USB Cord to the AC Adapter
Then plug the A end of the cable into the power supply.
4. Find the Yellow Audio Patch Cable
This comes with the Chromecast Audio. But if you don’t have this, you can use any patch cord that has a 3.5 mm stereo jack on one end. Furthermore, on the other hand, it should have mating plugs for the device you wish to play the Chromecast through. Examples include stereos, boomboxes, home theater systems, or even, a pair of earbuds headphones.
5. Find the 3.5 mm AUX Output Port on the Chromecast Audio
Then, find the 3.5mm audio port on the Chromecast Audio receiver, as shown in the next picture.
6. Plug Patch Cord into the Google Cast Audio Receiver
Then, plug one end of your audio cable into the AUX port on the receiver, as shown in the next picture.
7. Plug the AC End of the Power Adapter into a Working Outlet
Finally, this turns on the Chromecast Audio receiver, as shown by the pilot lamp. This lamp lights up when the unit boots. Shown in the next picture.
8. Connect Google Chromecast Audio Output to your Amplifier, Speaker, or Headphones
At last, after setup, connect the Chromecast receiver to your amplified speakers or home stereo system with the included yellow audio cable. Furthermore, feel free to use a longer cable if you must. Indeed, cable length does not affect Chromecast performance much .
9. Connect Google Chromecast Audio Receiver Done!
Finally, your Google Chromecast Audio is now ready for setup. So use the Google Home app to connect it to your WiFi network and connect it to your favorite streaming music services.
Related Posts to How to Connect Google Chromecast Audio
- Solving Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Connection Problems
- Connect Alexa to New WiFi, How To
- Connect Spotify to Alexa Smart Speakers, How To Link
- How to Connect JBL Xtreme with iPhone
- Connect Echo Spot to New WiFi, Help, How To
References for How to Connect Google Chromecast Audio
- 2020-05-08: Added tags.
- 2019-05-09: First posted.