If your HP 3632 printer ever behaves badly, or you must change its WiFi network settings, you can reset HP Deskjet 3632 printer. Furthermore, resetting restores the DeskJet printer to factory default settings. Then, once reset, you can input new printer settings from scratch, to connect it to a different WiFi network. Resetting may also correct printer driver startup problems on computers, fix faulty ink cartridge readings, and so on.
Thus here, we demo how to reset HP DeskJet 3632 printer copier scanner.
Reset HP DeskJet 3632 Printer to Factory Default Settings
1. Turn Printer ON
Firstly, press and quickly release the Power button, located as shown by the pink arrow in the next photo.
2. Wait for Printer to Power Up
You’ll know it’s done when it stops making noise, and the Power button glows with a steady white light.
3. Press and Hold in the Power Button
Don’t release it though, until you run through the next two steps.
4. Press and Release the Start Copy Black Button Twice
Fourthly, see the Start Copy Black button pointed at by the pink arrow in the next picture.
5. Press and Release the Cancel (red x) Button Three Times
See location for it in the next picture.
6. Wait for the WiFi Status Light to Start Blinking
Find the light as we see in the next picture. Now when this light starts flashing, the printer then erases old data from its memory. After that, it’s ready for programming with new WiFi network credentials.
7. Done with How to Reset HP DeskJet 3632 Printer !
Now, go ahead and set up the HP DeskJet 3632 printer, because the printer is now reset to its factory default (fresh out of the box) settings.
Other Posts About the HP 3632 DeskJet Printer
Related Posts to How to Reset HP DeskJet 3632 Printer
- How to Reset Google Home Mini Speaker
- Reset Amazon Alexa Echo Gen 2 to Factory Settings, How To
- How to Reset Alexa Echo Gen 2 Dot to Factory Settings
- Reset Honeywell Thermostat RTH9580WF, How To
- How to Reset Invoke Cortana Speaker, Hard Factory Reset
References for How to Reset HP Deskjet 3632 Printer
- 2019-04-25: Added tags and subheadings, and deleted ad scripts.
- 2018-03-16: Originally published.