We explain how to turn off an Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 2 portable speaker here. Now most speakers have a Power button that they prominently place on the unit so it’s easy to find. Indeed, this speaker is no exception to this rule, since we find its Power button right on top, near the front, as we see next. We start here with the speaker running.
The Power button also has a light in it in the shape of a vertical line that glows when the speaker is ON, and stops glowing when you turn it OFF.
Furthermore, this lamp is dark during speaker OFF time, unless you are charging the speaker. In that case, it glows red, as we see in the next picture.
How to Turn Off the Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 2 Speaker
To power down this unit, press the Power button. Then release after a quarter second or so. Moreover, you needn’t hold it in for too long for the unit to see your press and then turn itself off.
When the speaker shuts off, the Power button goes dark, and the unit makes a distinctive power-down sound to let you know that it is now shutting off.
But if pressing the Power button does not turn off this device, it could be that the memory inside has become corrupt. Thus if the unit won’t turn off, try master resetting it.
But if after the hard reset the speaker still does not turn off, then the unit itself may be out of commission. So in that case, just get a new one.
Related Posts to How to Turn Off Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 2 Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Turn Off Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 1 Speaker
- Turning Off the Sony SRS XB43 Party Speaker
- How to Turn Off Sony SRS XB10 Portable Speaker
- Turning Off the Sony SRS XB13 BT Speaker
- How to Turn Off Sony SRS XB12 Bluetooth Speaker
Other Posts About the Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Turn On This Speaker
- How Long it Takes to Charge This Bluetooth Speaker
- Wonderboom 2 Pairing Instructions for this Ultimate Ears Speaker
- Setup Instructions for This Bluetooth Speaker
- Charging Instructions for This Ultimate Ears Speaker
- 2021-09-11: First published.