We explain how to turn on the JBL Charge 4 speaker here. Now most speakers have a Power button that they prominently position on the unit so it’s easy to find. Indeed, this speaker is no exception to this pattern, as we find its Power button on the top in the button panel, as we see next.
There’s also a status lamp inside the Power button, that starts glowing when the speaker powers up, as we point out in the next picture.
This lamp is dark when the speaker is OFF, as seen above.
How to Turn On the JBL Charge 4
To power up this speaker, press the Power button. Then release after a quarter second or so. Moreover, you needn’t hold it in for too long for the unit to see your press and then turn itself on.
When the speaker comes on, the status lamp glows, and the unit makes an interesting sound to let you know that it is now running.
But if pressing the Power button does not start up the speaker, or if the battery level gauge blinks red, it could be that you need to recharge the speaker.
So if the unit won’t come on, try connecting an AC charger to it. You can indeed play the speaker while it charges.
Now with a charger connected, this speaker should always power up when you click the Power button. If not, then the unit may not be getting any electricity from your adapter. So check that the AC outlet for the adapter is live, that the adapter works, that the cable between it and the speaker is okay, and that the charger plug is fully seated in the speaker’s USB port. Further, you might have accidently set the speaker to service mode, in which case, it will not power up unless connected to power. In that case, turn this mode off.
But if after all these checks the speaker still does not turn on, then the unit itself may be defective. In that case, get a new one.
Related Posts to How to Turn On JBL Charge 4
- How to Turn On JBL Charge 5 Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Turn On Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 2 Speaker
- Turning On the JBL Xtreme Speaker
- How to Turn On JBL Xtreme 3 Power Bank Speaker
- Turning On the JBL Xtreme 2 Speaker
Other Posts About the JBL Charge 4 Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Turn On JBL Charge 4 Bass Mode
- How to Change Name, Rename This Speaker
- This Speaker’s Battery Life, How Long the Battery Lasts
- How to Hard Reset JBL Charge 4 Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Pair JBL Charge 4 Bluetooth Speaker
- 2021-09-10: First published.