We currently know of no way to adjust the extra bass response of the JBL Go 2 mini speaker, by turning on and off its low frequency mode. But if this were possible, it would make the speaker vibrate a lot more. Furthermore, it would add a louder bass quality to the content playing. So if JBL ever added this feature, it might work something like as follows…
How to Switch JBL Go 2 Low Frequency Mode OFF and ON – Proposal
Firstly, by default, the Go 2 would have its extra bass mode turned ON, as many of the other speakers in the JBL line do. This mode would add more treble and lots more low frequency bass to the audio output, like switching on the Loudness control on older stereo systems.
How to Turn JBL Go 2 Low Frequency Mode OFF, and then ON Again, Proposal
Find the Bluetooth and Volume Down buttons on the top of the speaker, as circled in the picture above.
You could turn this extra bass mode OFF by pressing and holding in the Volume Down (-) and Bluetooth buttons for about ten seconds, until the pilot lamp on the front blinks a few times, as shown in the next picture.
Finally, to turn low frequency mode back on, again, you would press and hold the Volume Down and Bluetooth buttons in until the light again flashes a few times. You would release the buttons after that.
Related Posts to JBL Go 2 Low Frequency Mode
- JBL Charge 3 Low Frequency Mode, Extra Bass
- Xtreme 2 JBL Low Frequency Mode, Extra Bass
- JBL Charge 4 Extra Bass Mode, Low Frequency Mode
- Xtreme JBL Low Frequency Mode, Extra Bass
- JBL Flip 3 Low Frequency Mode, How to Turn On
Other Posts About the JBL Go 2 Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Put JBL Go 2 in Pairing Mode
- JBL Go 2 Battery Indicator, Charging Indicator Light
- How to Restart JBL Go 2 Bluetooth Speaker
- JBL Go 2 Charge Time, How Long for Full Charging
- Specs for the JBL Go 2 Bluetooth Speaker, Specifications
References for JBL Go 2 Low Frequency Mode
- 2020-09-06: First published.