Here, we list the complete JBL Flip 3 specs. First, these cover the speaker’s length, width, weight, battery recharge time, output power, and music play time per charge. Plus, we give the speaker’s frequency response, and Bluetooth support details.
Indeed it’s clear from looking through the specs, that the JBL Flip 3 sounds outstanding. Moreover, it plays enough loud, with its sixteen watts of total audio power output. Thus, that brawny low frequency sound extends more bass than like sized models.
Also, even at max loudness, the lithium ion polymer battery lasts up to ten hours per charge. So the specs certainly do not mislead on the quality JBL put into this medium level splash proof Bluetooth speaker.
JBL Flip 3 Specs
- Dimensions: 6.4 X 16.9 X 6.4 (cm).
- Dimensions: 2.5 X 6.7 X 2.5 (in).
- Weight: 0.45 Kg.
- Weight: 0.99 Lbs.
- Battery type: Lithium-ion polymer, 3000 mAH, 3.7 volts.
- Also, the battery charge time: 3.5 hours
- AC Adapter (suggested specs): USB 5 volts, 1 amp, 5 watts out.
- Bluetooth Transmitter Frequency Range: 2.402 – 2.480 GHz.
- The Bluetooth Transmitter Power: 0 – 4 dBm.
- Bluetooth Transmitter Modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK.
- The Bluetooth version: 4.1
- Music playing time: Up to 10 hours (varies by volume setting and program content).
- Support: A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.5, HFP V1.6, HSP V1.2
- Transducer: 2 x 40 mm.
- Output power: 2 x 8 W
- Frequency response: 85 Hz. – 20 kHz.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: More than 80 dB.
Summary of Features
- Firstly, we have a splash proof case design.
- High quality microphone.
- Furthermore, it has a Speakerphone.
- Works with the JBL Connect app.
- AUX audio input.
- In addition, you get battery saving power off.
- Bass passive radiators.
- Stereo sound.
- Additionally, the Flip 3 connects as many as three mobile devices at once.
- Long lasting grill cloth.
- Finally, the speaker supports USB charging.
Other Posts About the JBL Flip 3
Related Posts to JBL Flip 3 Specs
References for JBL Flip 3 Specs
Log of Revisions
- 2020-04-08: Added tags.
- 2019-03-05: Originally released.