On the second generation Amazon Echo smart speaker, there is no separate reset button. Instead, the Mic Off and Volume Down (-) buttons on the top of the unit are pressed and held down at the same time to initiate a factory default reset. See these in the following picture.
- AC Power Adapter Specs for the Amazon Echo Generation 2 Alexa Smart Speaker
- How to Connect Amazon Alexa Echo Smart Speaker to Bluetooth Speaker
- Where is the Echo Dot Reset Button
- Where is the Reset Button on Google Home Mini Smart Speaker
- Where is Reset Button on Harman Kardon Microsoft Invoke Smart Speaker
- Where is the Reset Button on Original Google Home Smart Speaker
- 2017-12-07: Originally published.