Where is JBL Charge 4 reset button located? Well, this speaker has no single reset button. Instead, to hard factory reset, you press a button combination, as described next.
JBL Charge 4 Reset Button Location
First, on this speaker, several buttons appear across its top. Furthermore, to reset, press and hold the Volume UP and Bluetooth buttons together, until the hard reset occurs. See the locations of these buttons in the next picture, pointed at by the bright green arrows.
Further, see our JBL Charge 4 Reset Instructions post for a demo of how to restore this speaker back to factory default settings.
Finally, it’s unlikely that you’ll accidentally reset this speaker, since it takes some effort to press these at the same time. But if you do reset by mistake, re-pairing the speaker to your favorite Bluetooth devices is quite simple. Indeed, pairing again from scratch takes little time after a reset. Plus, it prevents inadvertent speaker pairing with other nearby devices that you’d rather not pair with. So we go over how to do that in other posts here at Tom’s Tek Stop.
Related Posts to JBL Charge 4 Reset Button
- Where is the JBL Flip 4 Reset Button Located
- JBL Go Reset Button, Where It is Located
- Echo Dot Reset Button Location on Gen 1, 2, and 3 Dots
- JBL Charge 3 Reset Button, Where It Is Located
- Invoke Cortana Reset Button, Where is It
Other Posts About the JBL Charge 4 Speaker
- Charge 4 JBL Buttons Guide, What Each Button Does
- JBL Charge 4 Charging Instructions, How to Recharge
- How to Pair JBL Charge 4 with Alexa Echo Speakers
- JBL Charge 4 Change Name, How to Rename Speaker
- Charge 4 JBL Speaker Charger Adapter Specs
- Wireless Speakers Product Page on JBL.com
- JBL Charge 4 Portable Bluetooth Speaker Official Product Page, on JBL.com
- 2020-05-06: First published.