To pair your SRS X11 Sony speaker with a Bluetooth source device for the first time, or to refresh old connection info in that device, you have to know how to start up pairing mode on the speaker. Furthermore, in this mode, the speaker broadcasts its name and currently valid connection information over the Bluetooth airwaves, which allows you to connect to it and stream your music or other audio to it. So in this post, we show you how to put the Sony SRS X11 speaker into pairing mode, to let you to link it with phones, tablets, computers, and smart speakers.
How to Put Sony SRS X11 Speaker into Pairing Mode
1. Turn On the Speaker
Turn on the speaker by rapidly pressing its Power-Pairing button.
E.g. See this button, that we point out with the green arrow, in the next picture.
The speaker then comes on.
2. Press and Hold the Power-Pairing Button for Two or Three Seconds
Place the speaker into pairing mode by pressing and holding the Power-Pairing button, as pointed out in the first picture above.
When you press this Pairing button, the speaker plays a ding-dong beep sound. Plus, the status lamp begins rapidly flashing white.
3. Done with How to Put Sony SRS X11 Speaker in Pairing Mode
While the Status lamp is blinking, you should be able to see the X11 on any in-range phone, computer, tablet, or smart speaker, that is within several feet of it, as shown next.
Note in the last picture, that the speaker appears as “SRS-X11”. So at this point, you could connect to the X11 if you wish.
Other Posts About the Sony SRS X11 Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Check Sony SRS X11 Battery Life
- How to Pair Sony SRS X11 Bluetooth Speaker
- Sony SRS X11 Speaker, How to Make Discoverable
- How to Reset Sony SRS X11 Personal Speaker
Related Posts to How to Put the SRS X11 Sony Speaker into Pairing Mode
- How to Put Sony SRS XB43 into Pairing Mode
- Sony SRS XB13 Speaker, How to Put into Pairing Mode
- How to Put UE Roll Speaker into Pairing Mode
- Putting the Echo Dot into Pairing Mode
- How to Put the Charge 4 Speaker into Pairing Mode
- 2020-09-25: First published.