We explain how to turn off a UE Wonderboom 2 waterproof speaker here. Now most speakers have a Power button that they prominently place on the unit so it’s easy to find. Indeed, this speaker is no exception to this rule, since we find its Power button right on top, near the front, as we see next. We start here with the speaker running.
The Power button also has a light in it in the shape of a plum line that glows when the speaker is ON, and stops glowing when you turn the unit OFF.
Furthermore, this lamp is dark during speaker OFF time, unless you are charging the speaker. In that case, it glows red, as we see in the next picture.
How to Turn Off the UE Wonderboom 2 Speaker
To power down this unit, press the Power button. Then release after a quarter second or so. Moreover, you needn’t hold it in for too long for the unit to see your press and then turn itself off.
When the speaker shuts off, the Power button goes dark, and the unit makes a distinctive power-down sound to let you know that it is now shutting off.
But if pressing the Power button does not turn off this device, it could be that the memory inside has become corrupt. Thus if the unit won’t turn off, try factory resetting it.
But if after the complete reset the speaker still does not turn off, then the unit itself may be out of commission. So in that case, just get a new one.
Related Posts to How to Turn Off a UE Wonderboom 2 Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Turn Off UE Wonderboom 1 Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Turn Off Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 1 Speaker
- Turning Off the Sony SRS XB43 Party Speaker
- How to Turn Off Sony SRS XB10 Portable Speaker
- How to Turn Off the Sony SRS XB13 Portable Speaker
Other Posts About the UE Wonderboom 2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Time it Takes to Fully Charge This Speaker
- How to Factory Reset
- How to Put into Pairing Mode
- Making This Speaker Discoverable on Bluetooth
- How to Connect UE Wonderboom 2 with iPhone
- 2021-09-13: First published.