You can adjust the bass response of the JBL Flip 3 wireless speaker, by turning its bass mode on. Moreover, this super bass mode makes the passive bass radiators vibrate more, and adds a beefy extra low, “boomy” quality to the content playing.
How to Turn On JBL Flip 3 Bass Mode
Firstly, by default, the Flip 3 has its super bass mode turned on. Furthermore, this adds a bit more treble as well, like switching on the Loudness control on 1970s stereo systems.
Secondly, you can turn bass mode ON by pressing and holding in the Volume Down (-) and Bluetooth buttons for about ten seconds.
Hold until all the lamps on the top panel light up white, as shown in the next picture. E.g. Find these buttons near the top of the speaker, as shown in the picture above.
At last, to turn bass mode back to what it was before, then again, press and hold the Volume Down and Bluetooth buttons in until the Power and Connect+ lamps light up again. Finally, release the buttons when you see that.
Other Posts About the JBL Flip 3
- JBL Flip 3 Hard Reset Instructions
- How to Make JBL Flip 3 Discoverable
- JBL Flip 3 Charging Time
- How to Put JBL Flip 3 in Pairing Mode
- JBL Flip 3 Firmware Update Instructions
Related Posts to How to Turn On JBL Flip 3 Bass Mode
- How to Turn On JBL Go 2 Bass Mode
- How to Turn On JBL Xtreme 3 Bass Mode
- Turn On Bass Mode on the JBL Boombox Speaker
- How to Turn On JBL Xtreme 2 Bass Mode
- How to Turn On JBL Flip 5 Bass Mode
References for How to Turn On JBL Flip 3 Bass Mode
- 2021-09-06: First published.