While we find no physical JBL Clip 2 reset button, you press a button combination ti reset the speaker.
JBL Clip 2 Reset Button Location
Press this combination with the speaker powered on, and you hard reset the Clip 2. Please see our JBL Clip 2 Reset Instructions post for further details about resetting the JBL Clip 2 Bluetooth speaker.
The reset button combination involves the Volume Up and Phone buttons pressed at the same time. Find these buttons on the left side panel of the Clip 2, circled in green in the picture above. Press them any time you wish to factory reset the Clip 2, and return it to factory default settings. You’ll know that the reset has happened after pressing this button combo when the speaker powers off, as shown next.
The fact that you must press two buttons together to effect a Clip 2 reset, instead of just one button, means that fewer accidental resets occur. Why? Because it’s much harder to press two buttons together by mistake than it is just one. The two buttons involved here are far enough apart that a single finger cannot press both simultaneously.
- JBL Clip 2 Reset Instructions, How to Reset Speaker
- Where is the JBL Flip 4 Reset Button Located
- JBL Clip 2 Charger, Which USB Charger Replacement
- Where is the Reset Button on the Original Amazon Echo Smart Speaker
- JBL Clip 2 Charging Instructions, How to Charge Clip 2
- Echo Dot Reset Button Location on Gen 1, 2, and 3 Dots
- Where is JBL Charge 3 Bluetooth Speaker Reset Button Located
- JBL Clip 3 Buttons Guide, Buttons Layout, Purpose, and How to Use Them
- Where is the JBL Flip 3 Reset Button Located
- JBL Clip 3 Bluetooth Speaker Reset Button Location
- Reset Echo Dot Instructions, How to Reset Echo Dot
- 2019-01-10: First published.