Currently we know of no way to boost the bass output on the JBL Go 2 Bluetooth speaker via the controls on this speaker. But if this were possible, it would make the speaker boom more. By this, we mean that boosting the bass would add a stronger bass characteristic to the playing content. Thus if JBL ever added this, it could work something like the following…
How to Bass Boost the JBL Go 2 Speaker
First of all, by default, the Go 3 would have its bass boost mode turned ON. Indeed, this operation is like many of the other speakers in the JBL line. This mode would add more treble and notably more bass to the audio output, like switching on the Loudness control on vintage stereo systems.
How to Turn Bass Boost OFF on the JBL Go 2 Speaker — Proposal
For example, find the Bluetooth and Volume Down buttons on the top of the speaker, as circled in the picture above.
Then, you could turn bass boost mode OFF by pressing and holding in these buttons for about ten seconds, until the pilot lamp on the front blinks a few times, as shown in the next picture.
Finally, to turn bass boost mode back on, you would press and hold the Volume Down and Bluetooth buttons in, as before. Then, keep holding until the light again flashes a few times. You would release the buttons after that, and bass boost mode would come on once more.
Related Posts to How to Bass Boost the JBL Go 2 Mini BT Speaker
- How to Bass Boost JBL Go 3 Bluetooth Speaker
- Boosting the Bass on the JBL Flip 4 Speaker
- How to Bass Boost the JBL Flip 5 Speaker
- Boosting Bass on the JBL Xtreme 2 BT Speaker
- How to Bass Boost JBL Charge 4 Speaker
Other Posts About the JBL Go 2 Bluetooth Mini Speaker
- How to Charge JBL Go 2 Bluetooth Speaker
- JBL Go 2 Bluetooth Speaker Specifications
- How to Put JBL Go 2 in Pairing Mode
- JBL Go 2 How to Charge Fully, Recharge
- How to Restart JBL Go 2 Bluetooth Speaker
References for JBL Go 3 Low Frequency Extra Bass Mode
- 2021-07-19: First published.